Τρίτη 23 Αυγούστου 2011

Microsoft Kinect is the Hands-Free Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

I hate buttons. I really hate buttons. Hate 'em on my clothes (pro-velcro!). Hate 'em on my phones (touchscreens!). And I really hate 'em on video game controllers. That's why this whole motion-sensor craze in video gaming makes me so happy. I don't have to push anything any more. I just wave my hands around a lot and before I know it, I've rescued the princess. The Microsoft Kinect is an especially rad motion gaming accessory for the Xbox 360, which has all sorts of cameras which let you do stuff without holding a controller at all. Normally, a refurbished Kinect costs about $100. But there's a deal going on that can have you on your couch, waving your hands around just like me, for only $80. -AC

Top Deals

20" Gateway ZX4300 Touchscreen 4GB 640GB All-in-1 PC Desktop (REFURBISHED) for $390 with free shipping (normally $750 {Savings of $360 / 48% off})

More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/peYjPAODPLs/microsoft-kinect-is-the-hands+free-deal-of-the-day

Nvidia Nuance Communications Novellus Systems Novell Network Appliance

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου